Monday, November 28, 2011

A Little Bit about You and a Little Bit about me


A Little Bit about You and a Little Bit about me



If you clicked on this link you’ve probably read some of my other blogs on writing and publishing online.  I can’t tell you who clicked on my blog but I can tell what country they are from.  I am amazed that my thoughts not only reached across America but across the world, from Korea to Bulgaria, Russia, Spain, Japan, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Netherlands, Malaysia, India and Australia and the East coast of South Africa (Godom) to South America.

The Human race has been trying to communicate with each other since the cave drawings, radio, TV and the Internet.

You are all interested in writing.  I can also tell you that its only one or two people from each country that read my blog.  You are my links around the world.  I would like to thank you, “Thank You” for reading my blogs.  If you have a question or want to discuss something please look up “Lord Skyler and The Earth Defenses Force” on FaceBook and send me a message.  We are here to help each other.  Please keep in mind though that I am a writer trying to sell his books, so if you can buy a copy or share my Web site with your network of friends, I would appreciate it.

A little bit about me.  I am a father, a husband and most of the time a Human just being Human.  I am on a quest for knowledge to obtain wisdom.  Everybody is my teacher.  Every door of knowledge I open I see ten more new doors on the other side.  The more I learn the more I realize how much I don’t know.  I wear a smile on my face because I teach by example.  A Happy Life is made up of Happy moments.  Enjoy each moment.

Thanks for your support.

Matt Schott




2 comments:

  1. It's a small world. And now you have someone stopping in all the way from Alaska. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its a small getting smaller. I'm thinking of expanding it. Maybe a wrap around pourch.

      Delete