Friday, July 15, 2011

The Day we all became Human

The one idea I wanted to bring out in my award wining scifi novel was the day the alien Titans invaded Earth to harvest our planet is the day everybody realized that we weren't separate races but we are all part of the Human Race. Its almost like, "I can say that about my brother but you can't say it." type of feeling.
In this time we have now, the Human race doesn't have a goal.  We have fractured ourself's into countries and relgions.  We have to remember before all that we were just Humans.  When Humans ban togeather there is nothing we can't do.  The one thing we have not learned is that we can't force each other to do anything, war on each other is not the answer for Humans to come togeather.  Relgion has too many inturpretations for all of us to agree on.  Humans need an event or crisis to make us come togeather in a common goal to survive.

I would liked to have "Love" bring the Human race together in my book but a couple thousand years since last Monday and it still has not happen.  I quicken the event in my book by having us, me you and everybody else, all hate the same alien race together. Fear, anger and revenge is a strong motivator.  Its not pretty but their is action and adventure. I think more practical too, a matter of survival for the Human race. I think one way of stopping wars on Earth is finding another alien race we can all fear or hate together.

Peace & Love
Matt Schott

Lord Skyler and The Earth Defense Force
A scifi, action, space adventure
available on all online book stores, I hope. 
Available in Paper back or Ebook at,
http://www.amazon.com/Skyler-Earth-Defense-Force-ebook/dp/B004SI4AR4/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_kin?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1325795162&sr=1-1
http://stores.lulu.com/shotc

or on Amazon in Kindle format,
http://www.amazon.com/Skyler-Earth-Defense-Force-ebook/dp/B004SI4AR4/ref=sr_1_1_title_1_ke?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1320661694&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment